Hegra Immigration is a Canadian immigration consulting firm based in Ontario.
Our consultants are all Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs), legally authorized members in good standing with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) https://iccrc-crcic.ca/. RCICs are trained to understand your situation and assist you to find the best and easiest way to manoeuvre current complex Canadian Immigration laws.
We can help you become a Canadian permanent resident through the numerous Canadian immigration programs available, or even just study, work or visit!
We offer assistance with the following:
- Canadian Permanent Residence.
- Sponsorships (spousal, parent, grandparent etc.)
- Visas and Super Visas
- Visit, Work or Study in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship.
Our RCICs are happy to be able to help you in the following languages: English, Arabic, Slovak, Czech, and Portuguese.
How are we different from unlicensed assistance?
Be very cautious when choosing who will be helping you with your application. There are many out there who claim to be immigration consultants who have no degree to prove it, no RCIC number and no experience.
These are called ghost consultants and unfortunately give the rest of us a bad name. Before you give your time, energy and finances to someone, please do the research and make sure they are authorized to help you.
How do we differ from other consultants?
Everyone here at Hegra Immigration is an immigrant. That means that we have been through many of the same things you are now going through and can relate as well as help you. Because of this we give more than extra time and care to every single file that comes our way, not one is more important than the other.
How do we differ from YOU?
Many people could probably apply on their own.. but wait! You’re forgetting a few things:
- English is not everyone’s first language so if you need help with your documentation, don’t hesitate to come to us.
- Immigration laws are always changing and we know how to stay on top of it.
- We have experience. We know how to choose the best pathway for you, what to ask clients for and what CIC officers want to see.
- We want you to just sit back and relax knowing we are doing our best to get you and your loved ones to Canada!