Our Services

Visiting Canada

There are so many reasons to visit Canada. Some people come simply to reunite with family members. Others want to see the amazing sights and be part of nature. Don’t be intimidated by the weather. Take advantage by planning a fun time for your family, whether it’s indoors or out.

If you are not from a visa-exempt country, that means you will have to apply for a Visitor Visa.

Visitor Visas:

A visitor visa (or a temporary resident visa) is an official document that goes in your passport. It allows you to enter Canada. There are different types of visitor visas:

1- A Single-Entry Visa. This allows the holder to enter Canada only once during the visa’s validity period.

2- A Multiple-Entry Visa. This visa allows the holder to enter Canada from any country as often as they would like during the visa’s validity period.

3- A Transit Visa. This type of visa is necessary if you plan on travelling through Canada. Even if you will not actually be visiting and will be in Canada less that 48 hours. There is no fee for this type of visa.

Super Visas:

A super visa is a multiple-entry visa. It allows you to visit your children and/or grandchildren multiple times. It is valid for a period of up to ten years.

Study Permits:

In 2017 there were almost 500,000 international students studying in Canada.

Canada ranks as the world’s 4th most popular destination for International students (Source: Project Atlas).

Since 2004, Canada has been ranked in the top 10 countries in the world for its Quality of Life Index by the United Nations. It has excellent educational institutions. It has a safe and extremely tolerant culture. And it has remarkable beauty. It’s no wonder that many students choose Canada!

It’s important to know a couple of things before you apply for a study permit:

1- Before you can apply, you must first have an acceptance letter from a Canadian university, college, institute etc.

2- You must be able to show you have sufficient funds to support yourself as well as pay for your education.

Minimum Funds for all Provinces Except Quebec:

Persons coming to
Amount of funds required per year
(additional to the tuition)
Amount of funds required per month (additional to the tuition)
You (the student)$10,000$833
First family member$4,000$333
For each additional accompanying family member$3,000$255

3- Accompanying spouses (or common-law partners) may be able to obtain an open work permit during the period the applicant is studying in Canada.

Minor children may be able to study at Canadian elementary and secondary schools while their parents/guardians are studying in Canada.

4- As an International student, you will be responsible for your own health care. The Canadian government will not pay for your medical costs . Health coverage for international students is different, depending on where you live. You may contact the institution you are/will be attending for more information about health insurance.

Work Permits

You usually need a work permit to work in Canada. In some cases, though, you can work without a permit. Your study permit will indicate whether or not you are allowed to. You will also need a social insurance number.

Working while studying:

1- Working on-campus:

You can usually work on campus after you start your study program. If you are allowed to work during your studies please be aware that you must stop working on-campus on the day you stop studying full-time (i.e. switching schools, on authorized leave). You must also stop working if your study permit expires.

Working on-campus means you can work in all the buildings on your school campus. For example this could mean the school itself, a faculty member or a student organization. It could also be for a private contractor that provides a service of some sort to the school.

2- Working off-campus:

During the regular school semesters you may be eligible to work up to 20 hours off-campus without a work permit.

During winter and summer holiday, and after your first school semester, you can work full-time . This only applies if your school has scheduled academic breaks.

3- Post-graduation work permit:

After you graduate, you may be eligible for a post-graduation work permit. You would have to make sure you have graduated from certain designated learning institutions (not all DLIs make you eligible). This work permit allows you to work in Canada for the duration stated on it. You may even be able to live permanently in Canada afterwards.

If you would like to apply for this type of work permit, please make sure you are applying for a DLI that will allow you to be eligible. You can use the following link:



There are different ways of applying for Immigration, including the following:

A- Express entry:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program
  • Canadian Experience Class

B- Provincial Nominees

C- Sponsorship (for example: spousal, parents and grandparents, adopted child)

D- Caregivers

E- Self-Employed

F- Start-Up Visa

G- Refugees

F- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)

Permanent Residence & Citizenship

Once you have fulfilled your requirements for permanent residence, and ultimately Citizenship we can, and are more than happy to, help you through your final steps towards being a Canadian citizen. Congratulations, you’re almost there!